1. Do I need to know any web programming or database skills?
No, the web site will be set up for you and the database will be installed by us with no setup fee. You enter all the data through user friendly screens and you can change web site settings through a user friendly form.
2. Do I need to subscribe to a web host for the hockey league stats web page?
No, your hockey league site will be hosted by us with no extra fees.
3. Do I need to purchase a web address?
No, your hockey league web address will be a sub-domain of ours. There are no extra fees.
However, if you want a league URL to be like www.NHL.com then you can purchase a URL here then forward or redirect all visitors to your site automatically to the stats site that we host. Our site is fully capable of adding multiple web pages that your league may need.
4. What will the URL (Web address) be for my league?
Unless you get your own URL it will look like this :
example 1 : www.BayCityMens.HockeyLeagueStats.com
example 2 : www.HockeyLeagueStats.com/BayCityMens
5. Do you provide any support?
Yes, we can assist you or correct any problems so your league web page functions properly.
6. Can you make changes for us to suit our needs or taste?
Yes, you may have as many divisions as required. Fees apply only for the number of teams, see cost structure.
7. Can I have extra web pages containing miscellaneous information?
Yes, you can create any extra page by simply entering information in a form. The links to the extra pages will be found on the menu.
8. Can I quickly put announcements on the home page?
Yes, you can have any amount of announcements using a form. Once it is saved the announcement automatically shows up.
9. Can I have pictures on the website?
Yes, you can upload team, player and league photos using our forms. The pictures show up in appropriate locations.
1. How many games, teams, divisions or players can I add?
You can add as many games, teams, divisions or players as needed? Fees may apply, see cost structure.
2. Can I have an administrator for each division?
Yes, if you have a large league you may allow to have an administrator for each division to maintain their division of responsibility.
3. Will any statistics from previous seasons be available to view?
All statistics in any season entered through HockeyLeagueStats.com will be available to anyone.
4. Can a team change divisions?
Yes. You can also move any current points and player stats to the new division if you wish.
5. Is inter-division games allowed?
Yes, as long as you set the inter-division play option in your administration screens.
6. Do you allow overtime games?
Yes, overtime in a league is optional. An overtime win gets 2 points just as a standard win does. And an overtime loss (OTL) gets one point. The overtime win shows up as a win, whereas the overtime loss has its own column.